Welcome to my blog of craftiness, internet finds and my thoughts!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Crabby Birthday!!

Today is my sweetie's 41st birthday. Happy birthday, Honey!!

I worked very hard last night, after American Idol of course, to make this card for him. I love this set and the sentiments that come with it. I cased a card in the gallery for this set, Crab & Company, on SCS for the design. I am not a card maker typically, but am improving every time!!

He liked it, and I hope you do, too!
Supplies Used: Crab & Company by SU, Real Red ink, Riding Hood Red cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Real Red ribbon, scalloped circle punch, all by SU. Designer Paper is Provo Craft.

Enjoy Everything,
Natty

5 comments:

  1. You made a card! Holy cow! Hehehe, I love it girl. Of course you used my favorite stamp set so what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Happy birthday Nat's dh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!!!

    Nat, I left an award for you on my blog!!!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!

    Love the new blog, gerber daisys are my fav!

    ReplyDelete