Welcome to my blog of craftiness, internet finds and my thoughts!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Newest Favorite Thing...

Okay, I admit...

I am very guilty for jumping on the latest and greatest bandwagon of scrapping supplies. However, I think this new find is going to last for a long time...

My friend, Tessa, (Kraf*T*y Mama) told me about the D-ring albums from American crafts. Well, since I am a huge AC fan, I knew I needed to check them out. I have not been happy with my album situation for some time. I used CM albums and really didn't like having to trim the paper, then attach it to the page because I never scrap directly on the album page.

So...Hobby Lobby just happened to have the AC albums during their 50% off album sale, and I checked them out and was hooked! I chose the 12x12 customizable Modern Album. You can read all about it here. Anakin wanted me to decorate the outside, so I will be working on that soon.

I like the top loading page protectors as well as how roomy the album is. I know that I can fit a lot of pages into it. Here is a pic of the album before I do anything to it.

Stay tuned to see what I do to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment