Welcome to my blog of craftiness, internet finds and my thoughts!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Disney Scrapping

In exactly two weeks, we will be boarding a plane to Disneyland for our 8th trip as a family!  We are so excited!!!  We absoutely love evrything about the place.

So, today I wanted to share some pictures I took at CKC with Disney scrapping products and ideas.  I have done many Disney pages and albums, and I am always looking for new ideas.  Boxer Scrapbooks is one of my favorite vendors for Disney items.  If you ever attend a CKC, I highly recommend their class.  I can't wait to take the one in KC to make a Mickey shirt album. 

Without further ado....Here are the pics!
 




Enjoy Everything,
Natty

3 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeee DISNEY! I hope you have a blast! And all that paper and embellies is perfect for when you return from your trip and scrap the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Disney stuff! I love Disneyland! We just won 4 3-day passes! We are hoping to be going next week if its not too hot! HAve fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a fantastic time! Can't wait to see your Disney Layouts :)

    ReplyDelete