Welcome to my blog of craftiness, internet finds and my thoughts!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reminder & Sneak Peek...

Just a reminder that all entries for challenge #1 are to be posted by tomorrow evening.  I hope to see lots of great layouts inspired by inking!

I want to share my newest favorite site...Get Your Sketch On.  It is a blog that is all about sketches and challenges.  My two most favorite things put together!!!  Go check it out, HERE!!  The sketch for this current week involves circles, which ties right into our next challenge...so...kill two birds with one stone!!

Check back tomorrow for challenge #2!!!

Enjoy Everything,
Natty

1 comment:

  1. cute blog! Found you on sb.com. I love challenge blogs. Would love for you to follow me too.
    www.memoriesbymeredith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete