Welcome to my blog of craftiness, internet finds and my thoughts!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Winners & Followers...

Okay, so I enter challenges, and then I get discouraged because I don't win.  My husband, who is an artist in real life, will analyze the winners and tell me the reasons they won, etc., but he won't tell me how to make my layouts better because he thinks everything I do is great, and wants to stay married to me!!! 

So, the conclusion I have come to is that I do my layouts for me and my family, for our memories.  Therefore if they are not winners to anyone else, they are to us.  They will be in our albums forever, and we will have those memories to look back upon.

However, I did win something!!!  I didn't even realize it, but I commented on Tessa's blog on a post that was part of a contest to win 25 Unity stamps, and I was randomly chosen and won!!!  Hooray!!!  I am not a stamper typically, mostly because I can't color, but I do love how Unity's stamps fit well on layouts and look great without coloring.  I am so excited to receive my prize and start playing!!  Check out Unity Stamps HERE.

Now, to the Followers part...I have 30 followers on this blog!!!!!  WOW!!!  I am very excited about that, and I have decided to do a giveaway.  So, I am going to do a random number generator and choose the current follower who is that number to win a prize.  I am not sure what the prize will be, but I promise it will be good!

Also, don't forget that tomorrow is the last chance to enter your layout for the circles challenge.  I do have some entries, and I think I will give a prize for that, too!!

One more thing...I have been scrapping recently, and I know this is a challenge blog, but it is also my blog, so I am going to be posting what I have been up to soon, just to share!!

Enjoy Everything,
Natty

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win Nat! I don't ever win either...lol, but I agree with your thought on why I scrap...it isn't to win a prize, unless that prize is history in albums for my children and their children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool giveaway! :)
    I have never won anything either. :(

    ReplyDelete