Welcome to my blog of craftiness, internet finds and my thoughts!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Winners & Pictures



Beware...this may be a long one!

Yes, this blog is for a weekly challenge for myself, and whoever else chooses to play along, but it is also a blog of my crafty creations.  I really have been busy recently.  The mojo has been flowing!!  It really helps that the weather has been yucky, and I have figured out Skropping (cropping while chatting with friends over Skype) and I have found a great space to work in, finally!  So, I have pictures to share of what I have been up to recently.  I also have pictures of prizes and the winners to go along with them!

Here's my recent creations...

This layout is for Sassy Lil' Sketches Jan. 21 sketch.  I love this site and all the sketches they have available besides the current challenge one.  Go check it out HERE.
Sassy Lil' Sketches Jan. 21 sketch

The following pictures are just layouts I have done in the last two weeks as I try to catch up my son's elementary school album. 





Finally...Winners!!! I am so glad a few people have chosen to play along in my challenges.  I won't give prizes every time, but I will give them frequently.

The first prize goes to Tessa for ALWAYS participating and being a great cheerleader to my efforts and great scrappy advice giver as well as my Skropping partner.  It's nice to know someone has always got your back.  She wins a Copic marker.  It is a skin color that I know she needs!!  I didn't take a pic of it.  I think we all know what they look like!

The next prize is for the circles challenge.  This layout was reluctantly submitted by my friend Shelly.  She is not an online or blogging person, but I told her the challenge and she did it when she found time to scrap, and she did such a fantastic job that she is my winner for Challenge #2.  This is her layout...
I love the simple color scheme and stamped bubbles!




And, this is what she wins...A package of 30 sheets of Bazzill Inspirations paper.
Last, but not least, I said I would do a random drawing of my followers, and I did!  I am sorry, but I don't know how to put the results from random.org on here, but I hope you just trust me...and the winner is...follower #10!!!  That is Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner.  She has a great blog and you should check it out!  Congrats, Stacey!  This is what she wins...
Core'dinations Black Magic "Spell Caster" cardstock pad.
Again, thanks to everyone who plays along or just reads, and especially thanks for the comments!  I truly love feeling paid attention to!!!  Challenge #3 will be up first thing in the morning, so stay tuned!!
Enjoy Everything,
Natty

No comments:

Post a Comment